KORDA Metro Riding Jacket
EMI starts at Rs.262See EMI Options at checkout!
- Free Shipping Across India
Pairs well with
A true-blue urban riding jacket with the specs to back it up. The KORDA® Metro jacket is a lightweight, comfortable, feature-rich everyday protection garment for your ride to and from work or for short weekend rides. This is an excellently priced-for-features jacket that offers a premium protection suite in a trendy, stylish bundle that boasts many of KORDA®’s signature features.
KORDA® believes that at the core of a great riding jacket is the careful selection of technical fabric. The primary purpose of the outer fabric shell of the jacket is to provide abrasion protection and serve as a sturdy garment to hold the impact armour in place during a crash.
- The Metro jacket uses a Dynatec™ HTP textile construction. This high-tensile woven fabric is tailored with an eye to achieve an ideal strength-to-weight ratio which is a KORDA® hallmark and provides the rider with a light yet resilient protective garment. The final jacket is lightweight enough for all-day comfort and yet strong enough to withstand the demands of all-day riding.
- The stylish chassis is paired with panels of SupraMesh™ woven aramid fabric for superb ventilation in even the most humid civic conditions.
- In addition, all foundation panels are stitched with super strong bonded nylon thread in our proprietary DuraStitch™ pattern.
A high-value jacket that does not compromise on safety. All the protectors in the KORDA® range are made from the latest generation visco-elastomeric composite armour and is designed to offer maximum comfort to the rider while worn yet absorb the maximum impact in a crash. All the impact protectors used in the Metro jacket are Level 2 certified. Level 2 protectors are actually designed for track or advanced rider use and defines that the maximum transmitted force or impact must be below 9kN. The armour is also test validated T+T- for stability in thermal extremes of -10°C to +40°C. So whatever the environmental conditions, your armour will remain in peak performance. All protectors are supplied by our partner SafeTech srl. Italy, who are pioneers in nano-tech composite armour.
Limb Armour – CE certified EN1621-1: 2012 Level 2 limb protectors for both the shoulders and elbows. This is the highest standard of armour currently available in motorcycle protection in the world.
Back Armour – CE certified EN1621-2: 2014 Level 2 back protector. This is the highest standard of armour currently available in motorcycle protection in the world. The KORDA® Metro jacket also uses a larger-than-normal back armour size in order to provide maximum coverage.
The Metro jacket is designed with reflective panels and trims from 3M™ ScotchLite™ reflectives that ensure that the rider is visible even in low light conditions. This material has been the gold standard in reflective fabric for many decades and is known for high performance and durability. Stay visible – stay safe!
KORDA® garments are known for their drape because they are tailored with select materials and utilise laser pattern makers and the Metro is no exception. The jacket has been meticulously designed by KORDA designers to ensure a proper fit using the company’s proprietary SecureFit™ size matrix to ensure that the armours stay snugly in place and yet offer the rider greater freedom of movement.
Ergonomics & Comfort:
- The KORDA® Metro features ergonomic styling cues like pre-curved sleeves to prevent fabric bunching and an asymmetric waist pattern to ensure the jacket doesn’t ride up when the rider is crouched.
- Other clever innovations are the ergonomically placed pockets and easy-grip zipper pullers so that the rider always has easy reach.
- Ventilation is ensured by the strategically positioned SupraMesh™ panels that are integrated to the chassis. KORDA®’s superior design styling ensures that the Metro jacket has proper inlet and exhaust panels to facilitate superior airflow.
KORDA® takes immense pride and care in the design of its products. Because of the ideal strength-to-weight ratio selection of fabrics, the Metro is also one of the lightest L2 armoured motorcycle jackets in the market.
All KORDA® jackets are covered by a TWO-Year manufacturer’s warranty that guarantees the product against any quality issues or manufacturing defects.
*Color of the actual product may vary from the image.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Your favorite gear purchased from us doesn't fit well? No problem, we are happy to exchange it for the right size.
Please note products purchased can be exchanged for size only. Product must be shipped to us within 48hrs of receiving the product and a mail must be sent to email@example.com regarding the same.
Please ship the product to the address mentioned in the invoice received with the product. The cost of sending the product must be borne by the customer. PSI will send the replacement free of cost. Any product is valid for exchange only under the following conditions:
1. Product must be unused.
2. All the tags and packing material must be intact.
*Please note accessories cannot be exchanged.*
Returns & Refund Policy:
Products once purchased can only be exchanged. They cannot be returned claiming for a refund. If the replacement product is not available in the requested size, customer can choose another model. If that is also not available, then a refund will be made only in the form of store credit which will be valid for 90 days. Company will not make a cash refund under any circumstances.
We start processing the orders soon after receiving them. Hence, orders once placed cannot be cancelled.
- Manufactured/Imported/Packed by: PowerSports International, 3/184, Times Square, D-block, First floor, Uthandi, ECR, Chennai - 600119.
- Country of Origin: India
- Unit: 1 piece
- Customer Care Contact Number: 7669966611
- Customer Care Email: firstname.lastname@example.org