FogOff Insert for MT V28 Visor
- Free Shipping Across India
Pairs well with
FogOff® insert, compatible with Thunder4 helmet visors. The FogOff® lens is not only an anti-fog lens but also photochromatic, giving the rider better visibility while riding. The lens will turn from clear to dark in seconds, adapting to sunlight. With its easy mounting system, installation and removal are hassle-free.
- The anti-fog property is permanent and will not perish in the short/medium term.
- The photochromatic treatment has an estimated life of 90 days based on the usage.
- In case of occasional use, the life of the photochromic treatment can be extended to up to one year.
- Avoid exposition to heat or sunlight when not being used, this will prolong its useful life.
The installation must be done in a dry and dust-free place. The lens is supplied with a protective paper on the adhesive side and has two slots to indicate the midpoint. For installation, put the helmet screen down and press the ends to flatten the screen as much as possible and thus facilitate the positioning of the lens. Once the protective paper is removed, put the lens center marks on the center of the screen. Then pass your finger over the perimeter of the visor and press on the adhesive bead in order to make sure it fits conveniently. Wait for 24 hrs for optimal fixation. Should you need to remove the Photochromatic Fog-resistant Insert Lens, please keep it in the original packaging to ensure proper maintenance.
- Dirt residues must be removed only using water or non-aggressive cleaners. Avoid using abrasives or caustic cleaners.
- The photochromic function applies only when the lens is used with a clear visor marked with the "Photochromatic FogOff ready" label.