PSI offers warranty on most products against manufacturing defects. Warranty period will be considered from the date of purchase by the customer. Helmets carry a warranty of 2 years against manufacturing defects only.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The claim must be accompanied with the warranty card and the purchase receipt from our authorized dealer or reseller.
- Products purchased from sellers other than our authorized dealers will not be eligible for warranty.
- Products purchased under discounts or offers are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of the product. PSI will be the deciding authority on the course of action.
- Customer must be ship the product to our Chennai office. PSI will inspect the product and approve or reject the claim.
- Product will be shipped back to the customer free of cost.
- Once the claim is approved, the product will be repaired or replaced based on the availability of spares and products. PSI cannot be held liable for non-availability of spares or products.
- Color of the spares used in case of a repair might not completely match that of the original product color.
- If the particular product had been discontinued, PSI will send an equivalent model to the customer. Under no circumstance a refund will be made.
- Any replacement done during the warranty period will not extend the warranty of the product.
Warranty cannot be claimed under following circumstances:
- Wear and tear due to regular usage.
- Damage caused by an accident or a fall.
- Physical damage to the helmet by dropping it or by any other mishandling.
- Color fading due to usage or exposure to sun. High viz colors are likely to fade faster on sun exposure.
- Problems occurring due to lack of maintenance.
- Usage under atypical conditions.
- Any modifications or customizations to the helmet will void its warranty.
- Use of paint, adhesives, glue, screws, etc will also make the warranty void.
- Application of chemicals that could harm the product.
- Scratches or marks occurring due to usage.
- Scratches and marks on the visor.
- Color chipping on the EPS.
- Rider experiencing subjective issues like fit, comfort, noise, aerodynamics, etc are not covered under warranty.
- Helmet accessories like cheek pads, chin curtains, pinlock, visors etc. are not covered under warranty.
- PSI cannot be held liable for any cosmetic damage the product may have while purchasing. Customers are advised to check the product thoroughly before purchasing.