MT Thunder4 Valiant Helmet
EMI starts at Rs.628See EMI Options at checkout!
- Free Shipping Across India
Pairs well with
For the first time in India, MT helmets bring Thunder 4 series with ECE 22.06 certification, the highest safety homologation taking safety to the next level.
The MT Thunder 4 represents all the drive and technological evolution of MT Helmets. The arrival of the new ECE 22.06 certification has made MT Helmets a specialist in safety homologations.
The MT Thunder 4 sends a very clear message to the industry: now safety on a bike is within everyone’s reach.
The revolution is here. The MT Thunder 4 SV represents a pattern shift in motorcycle safety.
The shell is manufactured from a polymer combination called HIRP (High Impact Resistant Polymer) for excellent impact response.
THREE-POINT PROTECTOR SYSTEM - The base of this helmet has a three-point support system that has been developed to provide good stability when the Thunder 4 SV is placed on flat surfaces. This makes it easier to handle the helmet for cleaning or maintenance, but also allows the elements inside the helmet to be insulated from the surface, protecting them from chafing and, above all, enhancing hygiene when using the helmet.
MT-AFCS- Airflow Channel System - Through fluid dynamics analysis, air channels have been designed to minimize air resistance and boost internal ventilation flow, reducing temperature and moisture within the new Thunder4 SV helmet.
- MT-RADD - Reduced Aero Drag Design - An aerodynamic design studied by the MT Helmets engineering team to reduce aerodynamic resistance as much as possible.
- ECE R-22.06 (EU) Approved. This helmet exceeds the highest safety standards and has passed, since its launch, the new ECE 22.06 test required for the European market. First time in India.
- DOT (US)
- ISI 2015
MT-MDTC - Micrometric Double Toothed Closure - Redesigned micrometric retention system to keep the helmet always fastened and secured. The MT Helmets engineering department has developed this system to ensure that the fastener is locked by at least two points, ensuring that the system is secured. This locking system, optimal for sport-touring models, offers the best balance between wearing comfort and safety.
Coming in at just 1650 (+/-50) grams, its weight is well distributed for the tourer.
MT-QVSS - Quick Visor Swap System - A system designed in-house by the MT Helmets Engineering team. The first helmet to feature this technology. This system, which has been patented by MT Helmets, allows the rider to attach/detach the visor really quickly and comfortably without having to take the helmet off.
MT-EVA - Extended Vision Area - The extended vision area allows riders to have better visibility of their surroundings, increasing ride comfort and improving the riding experience and safety on the bike
MT-ESP - Extended Sun Visor Protection - MT Helmets engineering team has developed a retractable sun visor system offering extended protection, preventing distortion due to changes in light conditions. It comes with a mechanism that can be quickly and comfortably used with one hand. It is also detachable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Pinlock 100% Max Vision - The Thunder4SV features space for a pinlock 100% MAX vision, a system developed by the pinlock company that prevents visor misting.
Detachable Inner Padding.
The interior pads have been developed specifically for each helmet size to fit all head sizes in an optimal way.
The materials used for the manufacture of these elements combine different fabrics that favor ventilation, exhaust moisture and dry quickly.
Removable and washable liners that allow you to keep your helmet clean and fresh.
Emergency Release System - Quick release system for side pads for removing the helmet in case of an accident. This system prevents possible damage during a helmet removal maneuver.
MT-UIC - Universal Intercom Cage - This helmet has been developed taking into account the needs arising from the incorporation of an intercom system and has specific spaces to fit an intercom communication system.
MT Helmets has reinterpreted its design taking into account the principles of environmental awareness. To reduce the impact on the environment, MT has designed to increase the lifetime of the helmet with detachable elements which can be easily replaced if necessary.
*Color of the actual product may vary from the images shown.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Your favorite gear purchased from us doesn't fit well? No problem, we are happy to exchange it for the right size.
Please note products purchased can be exchanged for size only. Product must be shipped to us within 48hrs of receiving the product and a mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the same.
Please ship the product to the address mentioned in the invoice received with the product. The cost of sending the product must be borne by the customer. PSI will send the replacement free of cost. Any product is valid for exchange only under the following conditions:
1. Product must be unused.
2. All the tags and packing material must be intact.
*Please note accessories cannot be exchanged.*
Returns & Refund Policy:
Products once purchased can only be exchanged. They cannot be returned claiming for a refund. If the replacement product is not available in the requested size, customer can choose another model. If that is also not available, then a refund will be made only in the form of store credit which will be valid for 90 days. Company will not make a cash refund under any circumstances.
We start processing the orders soon after receiving them. Hence, orders once placed cannot be cancelled.
PSI offers warranty on most products against manufacturing defects. Warranty period will be considered from the date of purchase by the customer. Helmets carry a warranty of 2 years against manufacturing defects only.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The claim must be accompanied with the warranty card and the purchase receipt from our authorized dealer or reseller.
- Products purchased from sellers other than our authorized dealers will not be eligible for warranty.
- Products purchased under discounts or offers are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of the product. PSI will be the deciding authority on the course of action.
- Customer must be ship the product to our Chennai office. PSI will inspect the product and approve or reject the claim.
- Product will be shipped back to the customer free of cost.
- Once the claim is approved, the product will be repaired or replaced based on the availability of spares and products. PSI cannot be held liable for non-availability of spares or products.
- Color of the spares used in case of a repair might not completely match that of the original product color.
- If the particular product had been discontinued, PSI will send an equivalent model to the customer. Under no circumstance a refund will be made.
- In case of a replacement and the same graphic is unavailable, the customer must select another graphic in the same model.
- Any replacement done during the warranty period will not extend the warranty of the product.
Warranty cannot be claimed under following circumstances:
- Wear and tear due to regular usage.
- Damage caused by an accident or a fall.
- Physical damage to the helmet by dropping it or by any other mishandling.
- Color fading due to usage or exposure to sun. High viz colors are likely to fade faster on sun exposure.
- Problems occurring due to lack of maintenance.
- Usage under atypical conditions.
- Any modifications or customizations to the helmet will void its warranty.
- Use of paint, adhesives, glue, stickers, decals, screws, etc will also make the warranty void.
- Application of chemicals that could harm the product.
- Scratches or marks occurring due to usage.
- Scratches and marks on the visor.
- Color chipping on the EPS.
- Rider experiencing subjective issues like fit, comfort, noise, aerodynamics, etc are not covered under warranty.
- Helmet accessories like visors, cheek pads, chin curtains, pinlock, visors etc. are not covered under warranty.
- PSI cannot be held liable for any cosmetic damage the product may have while purchasing. Customers are advised to check the product thoroughly before purchasing.
- Name of the Product: MT Helmet
- Type of the Commodity: Two Wheeler Safety Helmet
- Manufactured/Imported/Packed by: MT Helmets India Pvt Ltd, 2nd floor, 41 part, Rama road, Najafgarh road, Central Delhi, Delhi - 110015.
- Country of Origin: India
- Unit: 1 piece
- Customer Care Contact Number: 7669966611
- Customer Care Email: email@example.com