MT Hummer Braap Helmet
EMI starts at Rs.255See EMI Options at checkout!
- Free Shipping Across India
Pairs well with
If you're looking for a helmet with a fun, funky design and good protection, the MT Hummer Braap is the perfect choice for you. This helmet comes with ECE, DOT & ISI certifications, a Polycarbonate shell with dual density EPS padding that makes this the best-in-class head gear.
- High impact molded polycarbonate for greater protection.
- First in class dual density EPS for better impact absorption.
- Sleek and aerodynamic shell with a premium design and spoilers.
- Specially designed ventilation system to maximize airflow and to always keep the rider fatigue-free.
- DOT (US)
- ECE R-22.05 (EU)
- ISI 2015
- Micrometric fasteners for easy use even while wearing gloves.
- Max vision pinlock ready clear visor and additionally available anti-fog inserts that provide clear vision during the rain or foggy weather.
- Equipped with MT’s QRS (quick release system) it facilitates the easy removal and attachment of the visor.
- For other visor options, please click here.
- Made of hypoallergenic and wicking fabric that absorbs and dissipates the sweat from the skin to keep the rider comfortable.
- Laser-cut fabric for the ultimate fit.
- Removable and washable liners that allow you to keep your helmet clean and fresh
- Speaker pockets that facilitate a third-party Bluetooth system.
- Coming in at just 1450(+/-50) grams, its weight is well distributed for the tourer.
* Color of the actual product may vary slightly from the image.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Your favorite gear purchased from us doesn't fit well? No problem, we are happy to exchange it for the right size.
Please note products purchased can be exchanged for size only. Product must be shipped to us within 48hrs of receiving the product and a mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the same.
Please ship the product to the address mentioned in the invoice received with the product. The cost of sending the product must be borne by the customer. PSI will send the replacement free of cost. Any product is valid for exchange only under the following conditions:
1. Product must be unused.
2. All the tags and packing material must be intact.
*Please note accessories cannot be exchanged.*
Returns & Refund Policy:
Products once purchased can only be exchanged. They cannot be returned claiming for a refund. If the replacement product is not available in the requested size, customer can choose another model. If that is also not available, then a refund will be made only in the form of store credit which will be valid for 90 days. Company will not make a cash refund under any circumstances.
We start processing the orders soon after receiving them. Hence, orders once placed cannot be cancelled.
PSI offers warranty on most products against manufacturing defects. Warranty period will be considered from the date of purchase by the customer. Helmets carry a warranty of 2 years against manufacturing defects only.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The claim must be accompanied with the warranty card and the purchase receipt from our authorized dealer or reseller.
- Products purchased from sellers other than our authorized dealers will not be eligible for warranty.
- Products purchased under discounts or offers are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of the product. PSI will be the deciding authority on the course of action.
- Customer must be ship the product to our Chennai office. PSI will inspect the product and approve or reject the claim.
- Product will be shipped back to the customer free of cost.
- Once the claim is approved, the product will be repaired or replaced based on the availability of spares and products. PSI cannot be held liable for non-availability of spares or products.
- Color of the spares used in case of a repair might not completely match that of the original product color.
- If the particular product had been discontinued, PSI will send an equivalent model to the customer. Under no circumstance a refund will be made.
- In case of a replacement and the same graphic is unavailable, the customer must select another graphic in the same model.
- Any replacement done during the warranty period will not extend the warranty of the product.
Warranty cannot be claimed under following circumstances:
- Wear and tear due to regular usage.
- Damage caused by an accident or a fall.
- Physical damage to the helmet by dropping it or by any other mishandling.
- Color fading due to usage or exposure to sun. High viz colors are likely to fade faster on sun exposure.
- Problems occurring due to lack of maintenance.
- Usage under atypical conditions.
- Any modifications or customizations to the helmet will void its warranty.
- Use of paint, adhesives, glue, stickers, decals, screws, etc will also make the warranty void.
- Application of chemicals that could harm the product.
- Scratches or marks occurring due to usage.
- Scratches and marks on the visor.
- Color chipping on the EPS.
- Rider experiencing subjective issues like fit, comfort, noise, aerodynamics, etc are not covered under warranty.
- Helmet accessories like visors, cheek pads, chin curtains, pinlock, visors etc. are not covered under warranty.
- PSI cannot be held liable for any cosmetic damage the product may have while purchasing. Customers are advised to check the product thoroughly before purchasing.
- Name of the Product: MT Helmet
- Type of the Commodity: Two Wheeler Safety Helmet
- Manufactured/Imported/Packed by: MT Helmets India Pvt Ltd, 2nd floor, 41 part, Rama road, Najafgarh road, Central Delhi, Delhi - 110015.
- Country of Origin: India
- Unit: 1 piece
- Customer Care Contact Number: 7669966611
- Customer Care Email: email@example.com